Get that sexy pre-baby body back NOW!
STOP hating the body you're in!
Drop a dress size (in 90 days): guaranteed*
and guess what?
You CAN have this WITHOUT eating something different to the rest of the family
WITHOUT sacrificing quality time with the kids
WITHOUT becoming a social pariah
Say YES to fat loss!
YES to eating WHATEVER you like!
YES to happiness, energy and exercise!
and YES to loving yourself again!!
AND you can fit this programme in with ANY busy lifestyle
This programme combines in-person and online training to lose fat and make you feel smoking hot and super confident.
This is a 12-week (3 month) programme designed to lose fat, build muscle, tackle what's been stopping you from losing weight all those years and leave you eating healthier, with a better relationship to food.
You'll complete it:
- Exercising more.
- Feeling more motivated, happier and less anxious!
- Full of energy!
Participants have lost between 6 and 18lbs!!
And you can too!!
What you’ll get:
- 7 hours of Personal Training (including assessments and demos)
- 12-week workout plan to suit your individual needs (and lifestyle!)
- Weekly catch up call - to see how you’re doing (8x 15 min catch up calls)
- Weekly half-hour live coaching video/Q&A to address any issues you might be having and celebrate your wins with the group
- Fitness advice from myself and Nutrition advice from Jennifer Bulcock - Expert Nutrition Consultant
- Unlimited Group coaching from Jennifer in the private Yes! Nutrition Group
- Tips for living a healthy, sustainable life
- Jennifer Bulcock and Myself will be doing a monthly Podcast to talk about widely held ‘myths’ surrounding diets, nutrition and fitness.
- FREE Healthy Habit Fix Ebook and recipes from Jennifer Bulcock
- FREE access to the Healthy Habit Fix Online Course
- 24/7 support so if you’re struggling WE CAN HELP straight away!
2 coaches for the price of 1!
This is for you if:
- You meet everyone else’s needs and neglect your own…
- You're tired all the time and want more energy...
- You want your diet to be as healthy and balanced as you make sure your kids’ are...
- You want to break old self destructive habits and forge new healthier ones...
- You want the fitness levels to keep up with the kids...
- You want a body that will drive your other half crazy with desire (and tons of stamina)...
- You're driven and motivated and want to succeed (just as you do with your family and work)...
- You want to be happy and full of confidence...
- You're ready to make a change!
This Hybrid programme can help you lose weight AND be stress free with a happier relationship with food!
I get results!
No faddy diet plan
No gruelling hours and hours of boring cardio
No making one meal for you and a different one for everyone else!
Karen joined to increase her stamina and tone her wobbly bits.
"My stamina has definitely increased, I have lost some weight although that wasn't my aim but is a bonus and have lost a few inches too. Things in general look firmer." "I would highly reccomend Nic. She is not one of those scary fitness freaks! She is realistic and encouraging and a nice (normal) person who is obviously passionate about what she does. However she works you hard but that's the point of joining, to achieve results!"
Jennie joined the programme with the aim to increase upper body strength and reduce her body fat and she has experience Improved body fat to muscle ratio, weight loss and reduced waistline (now a size 10!).
"Absolutely do it Nic will be your biggest cheerleader and inspiration!"
Are you ready to stop the endless cycle and make a change?
With so much information, faddy diets, celebrity endorsed products and trainers out there it's hard to know where to turn. But what if you had unlimited access to someone who's been there and knows exactly what you're going through?
Someone who's looked down at their body and felt disconnected and angry, someone who's been so tired they couldn't get off the sofa? That was me...
As a mum of 2 young boys I know how difficult it can be to fit exercise and healthy eating into your routine, sometimes it can be hard enough to find 5 minutes to pee! However, with small changes, consistency and a positive coach to guide you BIG RESULTS can be achieved.
Nic is a fully qualified Level 3 Personal Trainer, accredited with REPs and has been training clients since 2013 helping them lose weight, improve their fitness, gain confidence and feel more energised.
How it works:
Once you’ve joined the programme you’ll get access to the online course, both groups and the ebooks to download.
- Week 1: Body and Fitness assessment and demo of exercises
- Week 4: Part 1 Beasting (and body assessment)
- Week 8: Part 2 Beasting (and body assessment)
- Week 12: Part 3 beasting and final assessments
- Weekly call at a time to suit you (each week apart from weeks 4, 8 and 12)
- Live group coaching call/Q&A every Friday at 8am.
- Once a month I will be running a 7-day SPRINT where we will work through nailing the habit challenges and tackling issues in an intense way.
- Every Friday you'll need to weigh and measure yourself and post stats on the group - this is your check-in.
- If you check-in EVERY Friday and DON'T drop a dress size i'll refund your full investment back!
"My original goal - Was to feel healthier, happier and strong. I did want to lose a little weight but this was second on the priority list. You are sign posting me to available resources, have introduced me to the "path of least resistance". Given me metaphors that I can think about at times when I am struggling ie. Tires and not puncturing the other three if one is flat. You make me feel as though I can achieve anything, it's nice to know that someone believes in you." "I will continue to work with you because I know how much effort you put into your job, how you don't deliver a one size fits all and that everything is geared to the individual. I think you offer a truly holistic service (mind, body and soul)."
Are you feeling once again that you've let all your good intentions go out the window?
Was 2018 going to be the year you got fit, or slim, or felt better about yourself?
Was it going to be YOUR YEAR - and yet here we are in 2019 and nothing has changed?
Or WORSE you find yourself a stone heavier?
I can help you STOP this cycle.
I can help you tackle those habits that are holding you back!
I can help you lose weight, tone up and keep it off for good
I can help you feel more energised and more confident
but more importantly I can help you get to the bottom of what's keeping you in this cycle and halt it FOR GOOD!
To change your life and relationship to food for life – priceless! But here’s your numbers:
7 hours Personal Training (usually £315)
In-person training at your house or a location convenient to you, completely tailored to your goals, ability and needs.
12-week workout plan (usually £75)
This is your homework plan to do in-between Personal Training sessions, tailored to the time you have in your week, your level of fitness and designed with what equipment (or none) that you have access to. You'll be added to Trainerize - a fitness app - that you can add to your phone or main device and the workouts pop up on the calendar to remind you to do them. I can also see if and when you're doing them (and if not I can give you a gentle kick up the bum!)
Weekly Catch up Calls (usually £160)
At a time that suits you i'll call you weekly via Skype or Facebook Messenger to see how you are doing and check on your progress. This helps you to stay accountable and on track towards your goals.
Live coaching call/Q&A per week (usually £120)
Each week I go live on the Facebook Group to talk through any issues that have been raised that week and also to celebrate wins! I take live questions whilst on the call and also talk about the main issues that can hold us back from reaching our targets.
Nutritional coaching and advice from Jennifer Bulcock (Jennifer usually charges triple figures for her private clients)
Jennifer is amazing and I am lucky to be able to work with her on this programme. Basically what she doesn't know about Nutrition really isn't worth knowing! She's a busy mum of three gorgeous (and extremely lively) kids so she knows how to fit healthy and balanced eating into a busy week.
Healthy Habit Fix online course and Ebook (usually £75)
This course and ebook is the foundation of what Jennifer teaches through her healthy habit fix programme. The Ebook details the 12 principles of eating healthily and even includes delicious recipes!
and we're throwing the following in for FREE
- Additional Healthy Recipes
- Access to the online community
- UNLIMITED COACHING, tips and advice from BOTH of us!
That's MORE than £1300!!
What's online training?
At Crossley Fitness it is my mission to reduce obesity in the UK and help people to become happier people who love their bodies and feel confident in their own skin. But, there are only 24 hours in each day so I physically cannot train every person!
I have created this hybrid programme to reach super busy people who are desperately unhappy, lethargic and want to change - badly!
Enjoy access to my knowledge AND the freedom to schedule workouts around your life and your commitments
(not around MY diary)
What do you get?
12-week home or gym workout plan that's tailored to your individual needs, goals and fitness levels
Support through the Facebook Group - ask questions, share issues and make friends with other people who are on the same journey as you!
Coaching on exercise, mindset, positive choices and much much more.
Support and Accountability through regular body assessments - to track your amazing results, and in-person training
UNLIMITED access to my knowledge and expertise
As part of the Yes! Fitness Hybrid Programme I am delighted to offer you a second expert for FREE!
Jennifer Bulcock, Nutrition Consultant, is going to be doing weekly nutrition checks - to really sort out your nutrition and see where tweaks can be made to improve your eating habits for the better, AND UNLIMITED group coaching through the Yes! Fitness Facebook Group.
Jennifer works with clients around the globe, providing expert nutrition advice for both individuals and families. She has featured with the charity, Fuel For School, on Good Morning Britain, and also regularly speaks on local radio shows such as BBC Radio Leeds, Hallam FM and Aire FM.
She is a guest blogger for PT Magazine, MuscleFood and has appeared on a variety of fitness Podcasts, including; Ben Coomber Radio, In The Arena Fitness, and the Rachel Holmes Podcast.
Jennifer has most recently connected with The Children's E-Hospital, providing advice as part of their Better Health Plan, including free seasonal family meal planners.
Jennifer works with clients to build sustainable lifestyle habits, leading to a healthy relationship with all food. No more failed quick fixes or yo-yo dieting.
All advice complies with the Association For Nutrition code of conduct. The benchmark in evidence based nutrition advice.
This Hybrid programme is worth more than £1300
Buy NOW for only £750
PLACES ARE LIMITED!!