Here's your results so you can keep track of how well you did and an compare future timed runs to it!
In no particular order:
- Emma - 10 1/4 laps
- Cath - 10 laps
- Charlie - 9 laps
- Fee - 10 1/4 laps
- Grace - 9 1/4 laps
Well done guys I am really proud of you for doing this!
Build up your glutes and core!
Here is your homwork specially designed to improve your running.
Yes there are press-ups in there - and no it's not punishment! Improving your upper body strength increases your running speed, power and improves your efficiency.
So if you want to run further, faster and fitter (triple F running) then you gotta learn to love the press-up!
Download your April Homework here:
If you couldn't make tonight at the running track here's what i'd like you to do:
- Find a flatish route (preferably circular)
- Track using your phone/ Map My Run or other tracking app
- Set your timer for 30 minutes
- Jog at a steady pace for the full 30 minutes and make a note of how far you went
- Good Luck!
Try to come to both Tuesday and Friday Sessions
Schedule your glute and core workout (dowload left) and guess what? DO IT!
If you've time in your week for a third run here's what i'd like you to do:
- Warm up for 5-8 minutes - jogging/walking and lunge sequence
- Jog at a steady pace for 6 minutes, then fast run for 2 minutes
- Repeat 4 times
- Walk to cool down and stretch afterwards
- Good Luck!