LOSE WEIGHT, LOSE FAT AND KEEP IT OFF FOR GOOD!
Crossley Fitness specialises in fat loss, toning and fitness for all people in Perth and the surrounding areas. If you want to improve your health, lose weight and get the body you’ve always wanted then I have a training programme or class to suit you.
"I’ve been passionate about exercise since I was a child. I danced from age 5 to 20 and have always loved taking part in different forms of fitness from running and cycling to hot yoga and ballet.
"In 2008 I began an office job and found the majority of my day was spent sitting at a computer screen eating chocolate, sweets, cake and crisps – as a result I gained weight and my happiness (and energy levels) plummeted. In 2011 I had my first son and realised I had to make a change to improve my health and my fitness levels, not just for myself but to set an example for him (and to be able to keep up with him!). I realised my whole attitude to health had to change."
Nic Crossley - Founder of Crossley Fitness
"After a successful FIVE years in North East Derbyshire we decided to relocate to beautiful Perthshire!"
"I started training as a Personal Trainer in January 2012 and completed my training in Summer 2013. I was made redundant from my office job and had son number two and took full advantage of the opportunity this presented. I launched Crossley Fitness and haven’t looked back since. I lost the baby weight and now I have the experience and understanding to help you reach your fitness goals as well."
"In Autumn 2018 I relocated with my two little boys to Perthshire so that we can spend even more time outdoors and indulging in our passions of running and helping others reach their fitness goals.
"Fast forward to now and I have a daughter (who just turned 1) and the whole world is coming to terms with the pandemic and the knock-on effect to our health, both mental and physical. So if you, like me, are feeling heavier and drained you ARE NOT ALONE!"
CROSSLEY FITNESS WORKS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
WEE RUN EVENTS (A NOT FOR PROFIT CIC) THAT ORGANISES RACES THROUGHOUT SCOTLAND
AND HELP OUT WITH KEEP IT SIMPLE TIMING ON A REGULAR BASIS
"I fell in love with Scotland the first time I visited in June 2018 and just knew it was the right thing to relocate.
I'm looking forward to training new clients in the fresh Scottish air and taking my own training to the next level.
Chesterfield was amazing and I have clients I'll always keep in touch with and I'm so proud of everyone I have trained, but 2018 taught me that sometimes you have to follow your heart."
SMALL CHANGES MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE
"Getting fit and healthy should be fun not a chore!"
My clients have lost weight, dropped dress sizes, decreased their bodyfat percentage, gained muscle mass, feel more toned, less flabby and full of beans!
I can tap into what you enjoy about fitness and exercise and make working out fun and interesting.
- 1-2-1 Personal Training sessions either in-person or online,
- Group Personal Training sessions for up to 5 people,
- Fitcamp; fun, outdoor, group fitness
- RunCamp; drills and technique class to improve your running
- Run coaching with my running programmes
- and tone up your body and increase your confidence with Boxercise!
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym Based Exercise)
- Level 2 Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Level 2 Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Level 2 Planning Gym-base exercise
- Level 2 Instructing Gym-based exercise
- Level 2 Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Level 2 Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Exercise, Health and Fitness Instruction (Personal Training)
- Level 3 Programming personal training with clients
- Level 3 Delivering personal training sessions
- Level 3 Advanced Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Core Training
- Certificate in CobraFit Coaching
- Licensed Instructor with Boxercise
- Licensed Group Spar Instructor with Boxercise
Fully insured with FitPro
Member of CIMSPA (subject to approval)